Saturday, July 09, 2005

first post


Well, I finally decided to join the ranks and create my own blog. I plan on sharing about my life as a mother, wife, knitter, seamstress, soapmaker, gardener, etc.

I am a mom to 3 daughters and 2 sons as well as 3 bonus daughters added to our family when my husband and I married 4 years ago. My family makes up the most important part of my life. My older son who is 15 is autistic, so parenting is extremely challenging as well as rewarding.


I love to do anything creative. My most favorite things are knitting, gardening, sewing, and soapmaking (which I have been able to turn into a business). I also love to volunteer at my children's elementary school.
I hope to one day be able to look back without regret and see that I've made a difference in the world around me. I'd like to be able to give back in return for all that has been given me.

No comments: